Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CONGRESS LOSING GROUNDS RAPIDLY ....

NARENDRA MODI VS RAHUL GANDHI


Guys, it is all over the news channels now. Congress vice president, Mr. Rahul Gandhi happened to visit Mumbai Cricket stadium today to see Sachin Tendulkar's last match and the moment the spectators saw Rahul Gandhi in the stadium, almost entire stadium rose to its feet and started chanting, MODI, MODI, MODI... This particular incident speaks volume of what this nation is looking up to in the upcoming general election. These signs presage bad news is in store for CONGRESS. You and I can easily and safely imagine what is going to happen in 2014. I foresee a complete disastrous debacle of CONGRESS in the times to come and that is exactly what I had told in advance about this party long back if you look into my earlier posts.





I came across a creatively funny poster shared by someone online on CONGRESS PARTY'S ACHIEVEMENTS and I believe it is going to amuse your senses as much as it entertained me. There are some spelling errors though, you need not notice them. Just overlook it n enjoy it as much you can and share it with your friends. This poster speaks a great deal, fellows. I like it immensely since it has great deal of truth and humor in it. I appreciate the creative n humorous sense of the guy who has thought and visualized it. 


सबकी यही पुकार 

कांग्रेस नहीं हमें स्वीकार 

समूचे देश की ये पुकार

कांग्रेस है सबसे बेकार

सबकी यही पुकार

कांग्रेस ने किये हैं भ्रष्टाचार

सबकी है यही पुकार

कांग्रेस नज़र न आये इस बार

अब सबकी यही पुकार

कांग्रेस साफ़ हो जाये इस बार

India has led the world superseding other countries in corruption at 6th position. 

VOTE FOR THE BEST POLITICAL ALTERNATIVE IN 2014!

No comments: